Getting connected is an easy to do at Mount Marty College with the latest in computer
technology available to all full-time students at the Yankton Location. Through our wireless laptops,
Mount Marty College has created a technology-enhanced learning environment that provides
our students with 24/7 access to computer applications, the internet, email,
Desire2Learn and much, much more!
From the privacy of your own room or while enjoying the outdoors on one of
our lush lawns, you will have the ability to access virtually all network
software, email an assignment to a faculty member, or search the online library
for the materials needed for your next research paper. Not only will your
education be improved by these resources, but so will your computer skills,
which are becoming more and more essential in nearly every career field possible
in the 21st century.
You could not choose a better college at which to experience the modern
technology revolution than at Mount marty College.
Fujitsu T734 Lifebook Multi-touch Ultrabook
- Processor: i3
- OS: Windows 8 64 Bit
- Memory: 4GB
- Hard Drive: 320GB
- **laptop specifications may change slightly due to
manufacturer parts changes
MacBook Air 13-inch
Available For a $400 One Time Upgrade Charge.
- Processor: i5,
- OS: OSX
- Memory 4GB
- Solid State Drive: 256GB
**laptop specifications may change slightly due to manufacturer parts
- Microsoft Office Professional 2010 version 14 suite of applications (Word, Excel,
Access, Powerpoint, & Publisher)
- Symantec Endpoint Protection Anti-virus Package
- Discipline-specific Software
- 24-hour access to the internet, software and network resources of the
campus and beyond
- E-mail account with access via the internet from your laptop or cell
phone using Activesync
- Walk-in service and support at the ITSS Helpdesk.