Have you already been admitted? Then follow the steps below to continue your path to excellence at Mount Marty College.
- Submit final transcripts once all classes are complete prior to enrollment at Mount Marty College.
- Explore the internet and scholarships search online for scholarships. Make sure to apply for Mount Marty College scholarships and view our outside scholarship listing.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) for financial aid. You can apply online at www.fafsa.ed.gov or ask your Admissions Counselor for a FAFSA. If you have already completed your FAFSA for the upcoming year, call your Admissions Counselor with the DRN number form your Student Aid Report.
- Residence living is required of full-time students under 21 years of age, unless you are living with a parent or guardian within 30 miles of Yankton, are married, and/or have dependants. Students must submit a housing application to apply to live on-campus. Students living off-campus must submit an Off-campus Housing Intent Form.
- Attend New Student Registration to meet your advisor and register for classes.
- Meet MMC's immunization requirements and complete medical forms.
- Plan ahead and put important dates on your calendar for the upcoming academic year.
- Preview the Mount Marty Messenger, a weekly newsletter distrubuted throughout the summer with instructions and tips for your transition to college life. If you have missed some issues, see them here.
- Attend New Student Orientation for Transfer students.