The best and the brightest of Mount Marty's prospective student class are invited to compete in our annual Scholarship Day competitions. Students with a minimum of a 26 ACT (min. 3.0 GPA) or a 3.5 high school GPA (min. 21 ACT) will have the opportunity to vie for MMC's most prestigious scholarships with the top award being full-tuition.
"Scholarship Day was a great experience, I was awarded a fantastic scholarship which made attending Mount Marty an easy decision. Scholarship Day is a great opportunity for students to receive financial rewards for their dedication to academics and hard work!"
Drew Marshall, 2004 Presidential Scholarship Recipient.
These scholarships are available to new incoming freshman full-time students at the Yankton Campus who qualify.
|Presidential Scholarship||Full tuition (4 yr total)|
|Deans Scholarship||$40,000 (4 yr total)|
|Trustee Scholarship||$36,000 (4 yr total)|
|Benedictine Scholarship||$32,000 (4 yr total)|
|•||Must have either a 26 ACT (min. 3.0 GPA) or 3.5 GPA (min. 21 ACT) to be eligible.|
|•||Eligible students must attend a Scholarship Day that includes a short interview and essay for the chance to receive a Prestigious Scholarship.|
|•||Recommendation Form must be completed and returned by a high school counselor or teacher prior to Scholarship Day.|
|•||Prestigious Scholarships replace any other MMC Academic Scholarship.|
Guaranteed Academic Scholarships
|Excellence Scholarship||$32,000 (4 yr total)|
|Merit Scholarship||$28,000 (4 yr total)|
|Honors Scholarship||$26,000 (4 yr total)|
|Achievement Scholarship||$24,000 (4 yr total)|
|Incentive Scholarship||$22,000 (4 yr total)|
Band, Choir, Theatre, & Art Scholarships require an on-campus audition or interview. Scholarship amounts are based on talent, involvement, and major/minor status.
- Must be accepted to MMC by a minimum of 2 weeks prior to the event date for which you are registered. Apply online.
- Submit a resume or portfolio of your work.
- Submit a letter of recommendation from your theatre, speech, art or music teacher, which emphasizes your talents
- Submit a Mount Marty College questionnaire for each area of interest (Music, Theatre, Art)
- Complete an on-campus audition or interview on Academic and/or Talent Scholarship Days
- Documents requested must be received by a minimum of 2 weeks prior to the event date for which you are registered
Application materials for scholarships
must be submitted by
a minimum of 2 weeks prior to the event date for which you are registered to:
Office of Admissions
Mount Marty College
1105 West 8th Street
Yankton, South Dakota 57078