First Time Freshmen
We look forward to having you join the Mount Marty College community! Listed below, are the necessary steps for admission to Mount Marty College.
First Time Freshman Must Complete the Following
- Submit an application for admission. Apply on-line and your application fee will be deferred until registration
- Submit official high school transcripts. Ask your guidance counselor to send your current transcripts to Mount Marty College for admissions and scholarship decisions. A final and official transcript must still be received after your high school graduation.
- Submit an official college transcript of any college courses taken while in high school.
- Take the ACT or SAT test and request that results be sent to MMC. ACT or SAT scores are only required if you are under 21 years of age.
- ACT code is 3914
- SAT code is 6416
- Complete the FAFSA (after January 1st of the year you will attend MMC). Request your Student Aid Report to be sent to MMC for financial assistance.
- FAFSA code is 003465