Perhaps your current college hasn't lived up to your expectations. Perhaps you've found your passion, but that degree isn't offered where you're attending. Maybe you've gained all the general education requirements you can at your community college and it's simply time to move on to finish your four-year degree. Whatever your reason for considering a transfer, Mount Marty College may be the right fit for you.
MMC welcomes transfer students and we look forward to helping you finish your degree and adding you to our college community.
Transferring to a new college comes with a new opportunities and exciting changes, but it can sometimes come with its own set of challenges. MMC understands that each transfer student faces unique circumstances. That is why we have enrollment counselors available to work with you every step of the way.
WHY CHOOSE MMC?
- Personalized Attention | There are no TA's or graduate assistants teaching courses at MMC. All of our classes are taught by professors with at least a master's degree in their field and our 10:1 student-to-faculty ratio ensures you will develop meaningful relationships with your professors.
- Academic Advising & Support | MMC's advisors are here to help you to navigate your academic program and make the most of your time at MMC. MMC also provides a free evaluation of any previously completed college coursework to give you a head start on completing your degree at MMC. The Center for Academic Excellence is a one-stop shop to receive all of the support you need for academic success. See a tutor, attend a study workshop, or have your papers proof-read.
- Career Counseling | The Career Center can work with you to find career opportunities that are a good fit for you. Receive assistance writing a resume, finding internships or simply stop in to discuss your post-graduation options.
- Graduate Success | Faculty and staff are committed to your success as a student and as a professional. MMC has a 96% overall placement rate which means you are more likely to see a return on your college investment sooner rather than later.
- Community | Our strong community atmosphere and numerous opportunities to participate on campus will help you feel an instant sense of belonging and connection the moment you arrive.
- Affordability | MMC offers automatic academic scholarships that range from $6,000 to $8,500 per year depending on academic qualifications. Overall, 99% of our students receive financial aid in the form of scholarships, grants, work study and/or loans.
MEET YOUR ENROLLMENT COUNSELOR:
HERE'S HOW TO LET US HELP YOU FINISH WHAT YOU'VE STARTED:
|1. APPLY! Apply online and your $35 application fee will be deferred until registration.|
|2. Submit an official high school transcript or GED transcript. Be sure that it is sent directly from the school to MMC.|
|3. Submit official transcripts from any and all previous college coursework. Be sure that they are sent directly from the school to MMC.|
|4. Schedule a customized campus visit. Meet with an advisor in your major, discuss financial aid with your Enrollment Counselor and tour the campus.|
|5. Complete the FAFSA. Request your Student Aid Report to be sent to MMC for financial assistance. MMC's FAFSA code is 003465.|