We look forward to having you join the Mount Marty College community! The steps below will help you to explore the opportunities available to you through pursuing your degree at Mount Marty College.
Mount Marty College has a liberal transfer policy. Credits taken at any accredited college, university, or technical school are transferable with an earned grade of C- or above. Your cumulative grade point average is used for acceptance into Mount Marty College.
For a free transfer credit evaluation of your transcripts, have either unofficial or official transcripts sent to MMC's Admissions Office. This credit evaluation will determine what credits will transfer and what credits you have left to complete your degree. You will be assigned an advisor to assist you in planning your academic career.
Transfer Students must submit the following:
- Submit an application for admission: Apply online and your application fee will be deferred until registration.
- Submit a $35 non-refundable application fee with a paper application.
- Request that an official high school or GED transcript be sent directly to MMC.
- Request that an official college transcript(s) from each post-secondary institution attended be sent directly to MMC.
- Complete the FAFSA (after January 1st of the year you will attend MMC). Request that your Student Aid Report to be sent to MMC for financial assistance.
- FAFSA code is 003465
Of course, your Mount Marty College Enrollment Counselor is always ready to be of service if you have any questions or need assistance at any point during the admission, financial aid, or registration process.