Tuition & Aid
Financial Aid Process
A Guide to Receiving and Processing Your Financial Aid
Please read and review the Financial Aid Guide for information on receiving and processing your financial aid:
- Make sure to accept or reject each aid item on your award.
- Complete and submit electronically an Employment Application if you have been awarded work study.
- Contact the Financial Aid Office if you would like to reduce the loan amount on your award (please include your full name in this correspondence). First time borrowers at Mount Marty College must complete the Federal Direct Loan Master Promissory Note. First time borrowers also need to complete Entrance Loan Counseling.
- First time Parent PLUS (Parent Loans for Undergraduate Students) loan borrowers will need to complete a Federal Direct Parent PLUS Application and continue by completing a Master Promissory Note. Parents that have previously borrowed a PLUS through a Master Promissory Note can print and submit a:
- For returning students, Access Web Advisor and accept aid through the "Accept or Reject My Financial Aid Awards" option. For new students, return one copy of your award letter to the Mount Marty College Financial Aid Office.
- By accepting your financial aid you are certifying that you have read and understand the Financial Aid Guide, agree to comply with the terms, conditions, and policies governing any financial aid you receive and that you will need to maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress in order to remain eligible for financial aid. Your financial award may be adjusted due to a change in enrollment status, residency status, receipt of additional resources, verification or oversight.