Fall 2019 dual credit registration will be completed on paper in the high school classroom.
Registration dealine: August 23
Save time and money by getting a jump start on your college education.
If you’d like to jump-start your college education — while still in high school — register online for our Step Ahead Dual Credit Program today.
Take classes that will earn you high school and college credits at the same time, and pay a fraction of the cost now for college credits you’ll need to take later. Plus:
- You won’t have to repeat the dual credit courses at Mount Marty;
- You’ll have lighter credit loads in college (yes, this is a very big deal);
- You might be able to double major;
- You’ll graduate college within four years.
And you’ll also know, while still in high school, that you can do this college thing. Trust us!
All you need is approval from your high school guidance counselor, a teacher, or another appropriate person to register for a dual credit course. You must be approved for advanced placement courses or have two of the following:
- A cumulative GPA of 3.0,
- A minimum grade of "B" in prior content-related Step Ahead courses,
- A minimum ACT score of 21 in the content-related subtest,
- A ranking in the top half of your class.
The Registrar's Office is here to help. If you have questions, reach out to us via phone at 605-668-1515 or via email email@example.com.