Save time and money by getting a jump start on your college education
If you’d like to get a jump on your college education—while still in high school—register online today for our Step Ahead Dual Credit Program.
Take classes that earn you both high school and college credits at the same time, and pay a fraction of the cost now for college credits you’ll need to take later anyway. Plus:
- You won’t have to repeat the dual credit courses at Mount Marty
- You’ll have lighter credit loads in college (yes, this is a very big deal)
- You might be able to double major
- You’ll graduate college in four years
And you’ll know, while still in high school, that you can do this college thing. Trust us!
All you need is approval from your high school guidance counselor, a teacher, or another appropriate person to register for a dual credit course. You must be approved for advanced placement courses or have two of the following:
- A cumulative GPA of 3.0
- A minimum grade of "B" in prior content-related courses of Step Ahead
- A minimum ACT score of 21 in content-related subtest
- A ranking in the top half of your class.
The admissions office is here to help. If you have questions, reach out to us via phone at 605-686-2789 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.