Fierce® Leadership Program
What will you get at Mount Marty College that you won't get ANYWHERE ELSE?
Why are the Fierce® concepts the perfect match for YOU?
Today's graduates are entering a new world of opportunity and risk. College graduates need more than just knowledge and skill within a particular career field to experience sustainable success in their professional and personal life. They will need to be equipped with qualities cultivated within an ability to lead - self-assurance, appreciation for lifelong learning, creativity, conflict-resolution and team-building skills, ethics, and more.
At Mount Marty College, you will build these kinds of skills through our unique leadership program and they will serve you long after graduation - no matter your career field or how straight or winding your career path may be. With these tools, you will have the skills to lead tomorrow's generation and thrive in the new economy.
Why are the Fierce® concepts the perfect match for MMC?
As a Catholic, Benedictine college, MMC has a long and lasting tradition of living Benedictine values, both in and out of the classroom. Reference to every one of the concepts outlined in the 7 principles can be found in The Rule of St. Benedict, which was written fifteen hundred years ago, proving it's lasting value to modern society.
- Our careers, our companies, our personal relationships, and our very lives succeed or fail gradually, then suddenly, one conversation at a time.®
- The conversation is the relationship.®
- All conversation are with myself and sometimes they involve other people.®
- Master the courage to interrogate reality.®
- Come out from behind yourself, into the conversation and make it real.®
- Be here, prepared to be nowhere else.®
- Tackle your toughest challenges today.®
- Obey your instincts.®
- Take responsibility for your emotional wake.®
- Let silence do the heavy lifting.®
- Team Conversations
- Coaching Conversations
- Delegation Conversations
- Confrontation Conversations