SECTION I. STUDENT'S PERSONAL INFORMATION AND STATUS (Do not leave any items blank.)
1. Student's Marital Status:
2. State of legal residence
3. Student's Date of Birth
4. Will you have your first Bachelor's degree before July 1, 2013?
5. Number of family members in household for the period of July 1, 2013 through June 30, 2014
(Include yourself, your spouse and any children if they live with you
and receive more than half their support from you.)
6. Number of family members listed in #5 attending college during 2013-2014
(Include yourself, your spouse, and any children as long as they will
attend at least half-time in 2013-2014 in a program that leads to a college
degree or certificate.)
7. Where will you live:
SECTION II: STUDENT'S TAX INFORMATION (Do not leave any items blank.)
* If you are unsure about your 2013 data please answer the questions using your completed 2012 tax information - Keeping in mind your estimate could change once your 2013 Federal taxes are complete.