You’ve got what it takes to succeed.
We’ve selected you because you want to make a difference in your life and the lives of others, and you'll fit perfectly at Mount Marty College. You’ve worked hard and accomplished much. Now, attend a college where you can accomplish so much more.
Let us help you make the most important decision about your future. No matter what kind of information and resources you need to make your transition into the College—whether you're a first-year freshman, transfer student or adult learner—you can locate it here.
- Submit final transcripts once all classes are complete prior to enrollment at Mount Marty College.
- Search online for scholarships. Make sure to apply for Mount Marty College scholarships and view our outside scholarship listing.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) for financial aid. You can apply online at www.fafsa.ed.gov. MMC's FAFSA code is 003465
- Submit a housing contract and $50 housing deposit to live on-campus.
- Students under 21 years of age must live on campus unless you are living with a parent or guardian within 30 miles of Yankton, are married, and/or have dependents.
- Students who meet the criteria and wish to live off-campus must submit an Off-campus Housing Intent Form.
- Attend New Student Registration to meet your advisor and register for classes.
- Meet MMC's immunization requirements and complete medical forms.
- Plan ahead and put important dates on your calendar for the upcoming academic year.
- Dual credit students must submit college transcripts for the courses they took for dual credit.
Our Admitted Student Day event is designed to help you and your family decide if Mount Marty College is the right fit for you. Come to campus, talk with faculty members, learn about the hands-on aspect of academic life, ask questions about funding your education, mingle with current Lancer students as well as other admitted students like yourself and tour Yankton. Space is limited.
We are no longer taking reservations for this event, if you would like to experience #LancerNation reigster for Lancer Visit Day.
Not admitted yet? No need to worry.
All you need to do is submit your application and send in your official high school transcript and ACT/SAT scores for admissions consideration by February 22, 2017 to be eligible to attend. Call us today at (605) 668-1545 to get the process started.