You’ve got what it takes to succeed.
We’ve selected you because you want to make a difference in your life and in the lives of others, and you'll be a perfect fit at Mount Marty College. You’ve worked hard and accomplished much. Now you can attend a college where you can accomplish so much more.
Let us help you make the most important decision you're facing about your future. No matter what kind of information and resources you need to make your transition into the College — whether you're a first-year freshman, a transfer student, or an adult learner — you can locate it here.
- Submit final transcripts once all your classes are complete prior to your enrollment at Mount Marty College.
- Search online for scholarships. Make sure to apply for Mount Marty College scholarships and view our outside scholarship listing.
- Check your email for your welcome message to LancerLink, our student portal.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) for financial aid. You can apply online at www.fafsa.ed.gov. MMC's FAFSA code is 003465
- Submit a housing application on LancerLink to indicate on or off-campus housing.
- Students under 21 years of age must live on campus unless they are living with a parent or guardian within 30 miles of Yankton, are married, and/or have dependents.
- Pay your $100 enrollment deposit in LancerLink.
- Attend New Student Registration to meet your advisor and register for classes.
- Submit your immunization records in LancerLink.
- Plan ahead, and put important dates on your calendar for the upcoming academic year.
- Dual credit students must submit college transcripts for the courses they took for dual credit.
Experience a day in the life of a lancer
Our Admitted Student Day events are designed to help you and your family decide if Mount Marty College is the right place for you. Come to campus and tour academic departments, talk with faculty members, learn how to fund your education, and mingle with current Lancer’s students and other admitted students like yourself. Space is limited.
RSVP to Admitted Student Day