Registration Day Events
Take the next step to becoming a Lancer. New Student Registration is a one-day, three-hour event required for all first-time freshmen and transfer students. Get an early glimpse of your new life at MMC by attending of our early registration days.
Here's why you'll want to attend an early registration day:
- Meet with an academic advisor to play your class schedule.
- Meet your future classmates.
- Get the best selection of classes.
- Receive fall orientation info and tips for moving in.
- Learn how to track awarded financial aid and pay your bill.
- Get your Lancer ID to show off your official Lancer status.
Early Registration Days for 2018 are June 1st | June 15th | July 13 | July 27