Registration Day Events
TAKE THE NEXT STEP TO BECOMING A LANCER — PLAN TO ATTEND ONE OF OUR NEW STUDENT REGISTRATION DAYS!
New Student Registration is a one-day, three hour event required of all first-time freshmen and transfer students and now is the time to plan your registration day experience. Want to get first dibs on classes? We have Early New Student Registration Days coming up in April.
EARLY NEW STUDENT REGISTRATION DAY DATES AND TIMES:
APRIL 5, 12, OR 26 | 9:00 AM OR 1:00 PM
Please make your reservations one week prior to your selected date. To reserve your spot call: 605-668-1545 or click the chat icon in the lower right to talk to an admissions counselor.
WHY REGISTER EARLY?
- Meet your Academic Advisor and get the best selection of classes.
- Meet your future classmates.
- Learn about orientation and moving in.
- PLUS: Get your Lancer ID.
HERE’S WHAT YOU NEED TO DO BEFORE YOU CAN REGISTER:
• Contact MMC IT at firstname.lastname@example.org for your username and password for the LancerLink Portal.
• Log into the LancerLink Portal.
• Follow alerts to complete the necessary steps to schedule your registration.