Experience the Mount Marty difference through a campus visit.
You'll feel it as soon as you step foot on campus.
We're proud of our community and we'd like to show you why. Students often say they feel like they gain a second family during their time at The Mount. Our visit days will help you find out all of the important information needed to make your college decision, and in true Benedictine fashion, we'll make your visit and experience as easy as possible.
To see our campus, schedule an individual visit or sign-up for one of our upcoming visit events like one of our Lancer Visit Days. Not able to make it to campus? Try our virtual tour or we can set up a skype tour where one of our students will walk you through a normal campus visit!
- Lancer Visit Day | Friday, September 21, 2018
- Saturday at the Mount | Saturday, October 13, 2018
- Sioux City Off-campus Open House | Thursday, November 1, 2018
- Sioux Falls Off-campus Open House | Tuesday, November 13, 2018
- Scholarship Day | Thursday, January 24, 2019
- Admitted Student Days | Sunday & Monday, February 24 & 25, 2019
- Lancer Visit Day | Friday, March 22, 2019
- Saturday at the Mount | Saturday, April 6, 2019
- April | Early New Student Registration Days
- Friday, April 5, 12, 26
- June New Student Registration Days
- Friday, June 7, 28
- Lancer Visit Day | Saturday, June 22, 2019
- July New Student Registration Days
- Friday, July 12, 26
Watch your mailbox, inbox and our social media channels for more information on our yearly campus visit events.
- Lancer Visit Days
- Saturday’s at the Mount
- Prestigious Academic Scholarship Days
- Admitted Student Days
Don't want to wait or prefer a one-on-one visit? Schedule an individual visit today.
Getting to The Mount
We're pretty easy to find and located in a community of friendly people always willing to give directions. To help you be prepared for your visit, please use the following links that we have compiled to help you find your way:
If you're not much of a 'map person,' give us a call - we'd be happy to help you out!
Take some time to check out Yankton while you're here as well - it's a vibrant community nestled along the Missouri River in southeastern South Dakota. There are also numerous lodging accommodations within Yankton.