Experience the Mount Marty difference.
You'll feel it as soon as you step foot on campus.
We're proud of our community and we'd like to show you why. Students often say they feel like they gain a second family during their time at The Mount. Our visit days will help you find out all of the important information needed to make your college decision, and in true Benedictine fashion, we'll make your visit and experience as easy as possible.
To see our campus, schedule an individual visit or sign-up for one of our upcoming visit events like one of our Lancer Visit Days. Not able to make it to campus? Try our virtual tour or we can set up a skype tour where one of our students will walk you through a normal campus visit!
Watch your mailbox, inbox and our social media channels for more information on our yearly campus visit events:
- Lancer Visit Days
- Saturday’s at the Mount
- Prestigious Academic Scholarship Days
- Admitted Student Days
Every day is a great day to be a Lancer, and Admitted Student Days is your chance to experience life at the Mount. Join us February 24 and 25, 2019 for this fun overnight event.
During your stay you'll:
- Meet your future classmates and get to know current MMC students.
- Attend classes and get a feel for academic life at MMC.
- Spend the night in our Residence Halls.
- Find out about our Benedictine Leadership Institute and how you’ll travel to the Grand Canyon with your freshman class.
- Take a bus tour of Yankton OR attend an MMC Student Mass.
- Eat some delicious Pizza at the famous Charlie’s Pizza House.
- Enjoy root beer floats with our Prayer Partners of the Sacred Heart Monastery.
Want to know more? Check out the full schedule of events.
Registration for Admitted Student Days is full.
Getting to The Mount
We're pretty easy to find and located in a community of friendly people always willing to give directions. To help you be prepared for your visit, please use the following links that we have compiled to help you find your way:
If you're not much of a 'map person,' give us a call - we'd be happy to help you out!
Take some time to check out Yankton while you're here as well - it's a vibrant community nestled along the Missouri River in southeastern South Dakota. There are also numerous lodging accommodations within Yankton.