Common Forms

General Information Sheet
This form is used to provide the Student Affairs office with general family, previous education, general interest, past high school involvement and work experience.

Off-Campus Housing Form
To be completed before off campus housing is approved.

Housing Contract
This form reserves your room in the residence halls. For incoming freshman, please return this form with your $50.00 room deposit to the:

Mount Marty College
Office of Admissions
1105 W. 8th Street
Yankton, South Dakota 57078

Returning students need to complete this form and bring it to the Residence Hall sign ups in the Spring.

In Hall Incident Report Form
This report is used to report information about what is happening in the halls to the Resident Hall Directors, Director of Residence Life and the Dean of Student Affairs. Anyone is welcome to fill out this report. The report should be emailed to the Resident Hall Director of the building in which an incident occurred and to the Administrative Assistant in Student Affairs.

Change of Meal Plan
Use this form the first two weeks of the semester to increase or decrease your meal plan.

Commuter Meal Plan
Commuters can sign up for a semester meal plan.

Off-Campus Exemption Form
A petition to be exempted from the On-campus Residency Requirements.

Credential File Request
For teachers to request their credentials be sent to prospective schools for teaching positions.

Comprehensive Health Form *Required
General health history and information used in the Student Health Office.

Parking Violation Appeal
Return this form along with your parking violation to be reviewed by the Parking Appeals Committee.

Student Handbook
The current version of Mount Marty's Student Handbook.