Tuition & Aid
Financial Aid Process
A Guide to Receiving and Processing Your Financial Aid
Please read and review the Financial Aid Guide for information on receiving and processing your financial aid:
- Make sure to accept or reject each aid item on your award.
- Complete and submit an Employment Application electronically if you have been awarded work-study.
- Contact the Financial Aid Office if you would like to reduce the loan amount on your award (please include your full name in this correspondence). First-time borrowers at Mount Marty College must complete the Federal Direct Loan Master Promissory Note. First-time borrowers also need to complete Entrance Loan Counseling. Parent PLUS (Parent Loans for Undergraduate Students) borrowers will need to complete a Federal Direct Parent PLUS Application and continue by completing a Master Promissory Note.
- Returning students should access LancerLink and accept aid through the "Accept or Reject My Financial Aid Awards" option. New students should return one copy of the award letter to the Mount Marty College Financial Aid Office.
- By accepting your financial aid, you are certifying that you have read and understood the Financial Aid Guide, agree to comply with the terms, conditions, and policies governing any financial aid you receive, and will need to maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress in order to remain eligible for financial aid. Your financial award may be adjusted due to a change in enrollment status, residency status, the receipt of additional resources, verification, or oversight.