Our Watertown Location
START – OR RESTART – YOUR DEGREE at Mount Marty College in Watertown.
Our Watertown, South Dakota location is the perfect place for someone who seeks an education while working to support themselves or their families. Going back to school can seem like a huge undertaking. However, if you have the right support team behind you, it can be an easy process. Thinking about applying for a management position at your current job but not sure how to prove you’re the best candidate for the promotion? Want to pick up where you left off in college or start on a new career path, but not sure if you can handle the time commitment of going back to school? We’re here to help you succeed.
- Classes meet one time per week
- Two-thirds of our classes are held in late afternoon or in the evening
- We also offer select courses online to help ease the burden of time for those who have a busy work schedule
- Get the details on financial aid and assistance
- Find out which degree path is right for you and your schedule
- Hear about how our instructors have helped others like yourself get a degree
- Learn about our most popular degrees: Education, Criminal Justice, Business and Psychology
We’re here to help you start – or restart – your college education. With 18 bachelor’s, associate and certificate programs available and flexible class schedules, we’ll help you set achievable goals catered to your specific schedule. Want to find out more? Stop by Mount Marty College anytime to get your questions answered. One visit is all it takes.
Ready to apply? Review our tips to be one step ahead before your visit.
1. Submit an official high school transcript or GED transcript. Be sure that it is sent directly from the school to MMC Watertown at 3100 9th Ave SW #200, Watertown, SD 57201.
2. Complete the FAFSA. Request your Student Aid Report to be sent to MMC for financial assistance. MMC's FAFSA code is 003465.
3. Schedule a customized campus visit. Meet with an advisor in your major, discuss financial aid with your Enrollment Counselor and tour the Yankton Campus or Watertown Location.
4. APPLY online!
1. APPLY! Apply online!
2. Submit an official transcript from any and all previous college coursework. Be sure that it is sent directly from the school to MMC.
3. Schedule a customized campus visit. Meet with an advisor in your major, discuss financial aid with your Enrollment Counselor and tour the campus.
4. Complete the FAFSA. Request your Student Aid Report to be sent to MMC for financial assistance. MMC's FAFSA code is 003465.